[BangPypers] Python BoF at foss.in

gnuyoga gnuyoga at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 14:15:16 CET 2007

Parthan S R wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Baiju just now suggested about having a BoF during foss.in, as the
> scope of participants is more during that occasion. I have posted in
> my blog
> (http://technofreakatchennai.wordpress.com/2007/11/14/python-bof-at-fossin/)
> and hope we will have enough interested people to go with the BoF
> plan. How many are in game for the BoF ?
>
> - --
> With Regards,
> Parthan aka Technofreak

i strongly feel we should have small get together quiet often ...
....... @ BBC5 it was quiet a disaster .... very few from bang pyper
attended ... but at the same time lots of guys had query about python
.... they were eagerly waiting for some magic ;-)

i know foss.in will attract more people ... but what are we attracting
... if we dont have enough content people will just walk away ...

- sree

--
http://picasaweb.google.com/gnuyoga

Each soul is potentially divine. The goal is to manifest the divine by controlling nature, internal or external. Do this by work or worship or psychic control or philosophy by one or more, or all of these and be free.