[BangPypers] Yahoo! group archive

gnuyoga gnuyoga at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 11:33:31 CET 2007

Anand Balachandran Pillai wrote:

> I am giving the notice that the Y! group is scheduled for deletion. Kindly
> copy any files or presentations of your interest from the group if needed.
> I shall try to archive this also, but do not count on it.
>
> I shall delete the Y! group in 2-3 days.
>
> Thanks

are u going to delete the entire Y! group ..... let me know  ;-)

- hypen sree

--
http://picasaweb.google.com/gnuyoga

Each soul is potentially divine. The goal is to manifest the divine by controlling nature, internal or external. Do this by work or worship or psychic control or philosophy by one or more, or all of these and be free.