[BangPypers] 3D programming using Python

Maxin B John maxin_john at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 2 12:13:16 CET 2007

Dear friends,

   I have published an article titled " 3D programming using Vpython" http://linuxgazette.net/144/john.html in the November issue of Linux Gazette . It is very interesting to code 3 Diamentional programs using visual module in Python.

  We can even try Red-Blue 3D vision in our Desktop machines using commonly available red and blue goggles. Though the visual module is mainly for the Physics based applications, it can be used for "Other purposes" also .It works in GNU/Linux and other operating systems.

  Go on and explore the 3 Diamentional capability of Python .

  Regards,

  Maxin B. John