[AstroPy] Looking for a new Astropy mailing list administrator

Daniela Cialfi danielacialfi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 03:38:44 EDT 2022

Hi Paul,

I am Daniela and interested in being AstroPy mailing list administrator.

Let me know

Best,
Daniela

--
Daniela Cialfi, PhD

Postdoctoral researcher
University "G.D'Annunzio" - Chieti Pescara
Viale Pindaro 42 - 65127 Pescara ( Italy )
Tel. +39 3930571128
Email: daniela.cialfi at unich.it
<
https://webmail.unich.it/horde/imp/message.php?mailbox=INBOX.sent-mail&index=37#>