[AstroPy] Astronomical software development workshop, May 16–20, 2022, @ CCA

Adrian Price-Whelan adrianmpw at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 12:11:33 EST 2021

Dear colleagues,

We are planning a workshop focused on topics in open source software
development practices for astronomy, held in person at the Center for
Computational Astrophysics in New York City, May 16–20, 2022. The program
and scope are still in development, but we expect it to be of interest to
astronomers with a wide range of open source experience, and across all
career stages. The schedule will include a large fraction of unstructured
time for participant-driven discussion, collaboration, and co-working.

For more information about this workshop and to sign up to hear more
details as they become available, please check out our website at
https://code.astrodata.nyc

Please share this email with your department lists and/or anyone else who
you think might be interested in participating in this event.

Best,
Dan Foreman-Mackey (chair)
Kelle Cruz
Christina Hedges