[AstroPy] Image reprojection and counts

Ivan Valtchanov ivvv68 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 03:58:17 EST 2021

Hi Dominik,

I would suggest you to do generate some toy models and test the
behaviour. You can generate images with e.g. Gaussian clusters and
then reproject and check the counts after reprojection. Additionally
you could also check the radial profile, just to be sure the
reprojection does not introduce any undesired side effects. Just an
idea.

Cheers,
Ivan V