[AstroPy] Migrating to Google Groups

David Kirkby dkirkby at uci.edu
Wed Mar 22 12:17:05 EDT 2017

I have a google account but subscribe to the astropy list with a different
email account.  As a result, clicking on the "Accept this invitation" link
I received fails with "You are using a different account than the intended
recipient of the invitation."

Perhaps send an email to the list letting them know they can sign
themselves up with a different account by visiting the group page directly
(although this does seem to require a google account):

https://groups.google.com/forum/astropy

David

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 7:12 AM Thomas Robitaille <