[AstroPy] Python in Astronomy 2015 proceedings

Thomas Robitaille thomas.robitaille at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 09:20:25 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

Back in April, we held a workshop entitled 'Python in Astronomy' at
the Lorentz center in Leiden, and due to space constraints, a number
of people were not able to attend the workshop, but we promised that
we would make available as much as possible from the meeting.

We are now happy to announce the availability of the 'proceedings'
for the Python in Astronomy 2015 workshop, which you can find on the
following page:

http://python-in-astronomy.github.io

This includes a document summarizing all the unconference sessions,
videos of most of the talks, the slides for many of the talks, a
collection of links shared during the conference, links to blog posts,
photos, and a Twitter archive.

Note that the unproceedings document as well as the talk slides are
both citable, since they are available on Zenodo, so they have a DOI
(you can find BibTex entries on the Zenodo pages).

Let us know if you have any questions about any of the proceedings!

The organizing committee:

Pauline Barmby
Eric Jeschke
Sarah Kendrew