[AstroPy] reading tables causes seg fault

Thomas Robitaille thomas.robitaille at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 09:54:50 EST 2015

Dear Semyeong,

There is no easy way to search the mailing list as far as I know, though it
should be indexed by Google so maybe you can find old threads that way.

Regarding the issue you have run into, if you can reproduce it
consistently, could you open an issue in the tracker:

https://github.com/astropy/astropy/issues

Please include the full error message.

Thanks!
Tom