[AstroPy] Help with WindowsError: [Error 8]

Zachary Robinson zdr0001 at uah.edu
Wed Mar 12 14:31:06 EDT 2014

Sure.

WARNING: File may have been truncated: actual file length (9947040) is
smaller than the expected size (10736640) [astropy.io.fits.file]
Filename: C:\Documents and Settings\zach\Desktop\H0638308.FIT
No.    Name         Type      Cards   Dimensions   Format
0    PRIMARY     PrimaryHDU      34   ()
1                BinTableHDU    221   892800R x 4C   [J, J, I, I]

This is the output after running fits.info().

Zach