[AstroPy] docs building issue

Miguel de Val-Borro miguel.deval at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 18:04:54 EST 2013

Hi Russell,

Can you check the setting of the "needs_sphinx" variable in the
astropy/docs/conf.py configuration file? If the file has not been
modified locally this line should be commented out. I have just tried to
build the HTML documentation from the current master branch and it
worked fine with Sphinx 1.1.3 on a Linux system.

Miguel