[AstroPy] Deployment and packaging

Thomas Robitaille thomas.robitaille at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 08:37:05 EDT 2011

I think it's time that we start formally keeping track of all these
options and pros/cons, so we can reach a consensus on what the best
ways are to get things out to the community (and there is nothing to
exclude multiple methods). I have created a wiki page that it would be
great if those of you interested in packaging could start filling out:

http://astropy.wikispaces.com/distribution

Of course, please feel free to continue the conversation by email too,
but it'd be nice to start to see some consensus on what the options
are (and not necessarily endorsement) and have a record of that.

Cheers,
Tom