[AstroPy] Proliferating py-astro-libs

Eric G. Barron ericography at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 17:44:50 EDT 2011

I don't think it would be much harder to have remote participation.  Plenty
of software projects have online-only or joint face-to-face and online
developer meetings and sprints using tools like IRC, wikis, ticket
trackers...  It would certainly help people like me, who would like to
participate but who have no funding to physically travel to a meeting.

Eric