[AstroPy] arbitrary coordinate systems and data cube slicing in APLpy

Thomas Robitaille thomas.robitaille at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 06:19:06 EST 2011

Hi,

I just wanted to check whether anyone has had a chance to try the new
functionality in APLpy relating to multi-dimensional data cubes? (see
below) If so, please let me know whether it worked for you, or whether
you have any issues or requests. If there are no issues, we will start
moving towards a stable release.

Cheers,
Tom