[AstroPy] Aperture photometry

Sergio Pascual sergiopr at fis.ucm.es
Thu Apr 14 17:23:12 EDT 2011

It would be great to have routines directly comparable with those from
Iraf or IDL. What kind of apertures does Astrolib support? How it
handles subpixel fractions?

I think there's a lack of information about the algorithms used to
effectively compute the subpixel fraction in the apertures.

Regards, Sergio

--
Sergio Pascual                        http://guaix.fis.ucm.es/~spr
gpg fingerprint: 5203 B42D 86A0 5649 410A F4AC A35F D465 F263 BCCC