[AstroPy] SciPy 2007 conference BOF

Christopher Hanley chanley at stsci.edu
Mon Jul 23 15:14:52 EDT 2007

Greetings,

I have a question for those planning on attending the SciPy 2007
conference in a few weeks.  I have been approached regarding the
possibility about having a BOF meeting to discuss PyFITS.  I was
wondering if there would be an interest in this, or more generally,
about astronomy software development.  We at the Space Telescope Science
Institute could talk about our future plans.  Please let me know if you
are interested in having a BOF meeting.  If there is enough interest I
will arrange a session for Thursday evening.

Cheers,
Chris Hanley

--
Christopher Hanley