[Astropy] [Fwd: [SciPy-dev] Accessible SciPy (ASP) project]

Paul Barrett barrett at stsci.edu
Mon Oct 18 19:29:45 EDT 2004

Dear AstroPythoneers,

For those not on the SciPy-Dev mailing list, the attached file discusses
how Scientific Python might be made more accessible to a wider audience
and the steps necessary to achieve this.  Since the astronomical
community has a strong presence in this endeavor, I thought it would be
appropriate if I forwarded this document to the AstroPy mailing list.

As JFK once said, "Ask not what SciPy can do for you, but what you can
do for SciPy."

 -- Paul

--
Paul Barrett, PhD      Space Telescope Science Institute
Phone: 410-338-4475    ESS/Science Software Branch