[python-advocacy] 'Anyone making a particular point of tracking Python-in-linguistics?

Tennessee Leeuwenburg tleeuwenburg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 10:10:48 CEST 2010

Hi Cameron,

There's quite a lot of use of Python in linguistics. If you want to chat
about it, just let me know! I use python for natural language generation in
weather forecasting... and I know there is a lot of academic use also.

Cheers,
-T

On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 4:05 AM, Cameron Laird <Cameron at phaseit.net> wrote:

> I know our preferred language plays a big role generally.  I
> just happened to learn that the co-Director of the Center for
> Textual Studies and Digital Humanities is a longtime Pythoneer.

Tennessee Leeuwenburg
http://myownhat.blogspot.com/
"Don't believe everything you think"