[python-advocacy] How programming language webpages should be designed

Dorai Thodla dorait at imorph.com
Wed Nov 11 02:39:30 CET 2009

Isn't it worth putting some effort in doing this page and doing some split
testing? May help observe which one gets more clicks. The group that
believes that this page will help can do a mockup and try to get some help.
I think if the code samples show the high level language features of Python,
it may certainly help.

Dorai

Dorai,
http://thodla.com