[python-advocacy] OSCON flyer?

Jeff Rush jeff at taupro.com
Mon Jun 8 10:21:53 CEST 2009

Aahz wrote:
> I thought I'd sent something about this earlier, but I guess I dropped
> the ball -- would anyone be up for putting together a one- or two-sided
> single-page flyer touting Python?  Does one already exist, maybe?

There are is a flyer I made up a couple of years ago for the Australian Open Source Conference (but it has general content) and a
template for printing Python-advocacy business cards at the following page:

   http://wiki.python.org/moin/Advocacy/UsergroupSupport

The flyer is A4 though, not letter.  The OpenOffice.org format is there for anyone to change.

-Jeff