[python-advocacy] [PyCON-Organizers] Fox News

Daniel Schneider daniel at pageonepr.com
Fri Mar 7 16:06:21 CET 2008

Brian Fitzpatrick is the ideal candidate to talk to the press.  I
contacted him last week about this but he never got back to me.  I'll
try again.  If you have an in, that would help.  Probably best to
have him and ChiPy talk to reporters.  Chris McAvoy and Ted Pollari
are already on board.

Daniel Schneider
Page One PR
office: 415.321.2346