[python-advocacy] [PSF-Members] Helping get Python in more publications?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu May 3 23:50:43 CEST 2007

On Thu, May 03, 2007 at 04:43:08PM -0500, Chris McAvoy wrote:
>I think a cash prize is good, and should be pursued, but really simple
>editorial "this blog entry is good and deserves praise and attention"
>could go a long way.

Good point.  That article I wrote on the PyCon network, which I just
published on the tummy.com site, has gotten a lot of references from people
I know and respect, which is pretty nice.  Links from a PSF or advocacy or
Python.org could be a nice "attaboy" sort of thing.

Thanks,
Sean
--
 Unix actually IS user friendly -- it's just very picky about whom it
 calls its friend.