[python-advocacy] The first of what should be millions of advocates have been armed.

Chris McAvoy chris.mcavoy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 00:56:23 CEST 2007

http://news.com.com/2300-1041_3-6175025-4.html?tag=ne.gall.pg

Just think of all the little Pythonistas running around out there in
the world.  It's going to be great.

We talked briefly about this a the Advocacy BoF, but this kind of news
is what (to me) should go on the python.org "news" page.  It's
something that has the potential to grab someone when they go to
python.org.  As it stands, news typically consists of new releases.

If the only place that this sort of story gets tied back to Python is
daily-python-url, we're in trouble, as that's the definition of
preaching to the choir.  That picture, along with a blurb about "did
you know that thing runs python?" would be a great news item.

Chris