[python-advocacy] Wiki topics

Jeff Rush jeff at taupro.com
Wed Dec 13 22:30:38 CET 2006

 > Hi my name is Bugra Cakir. I have worked with Python visualization
 > for my thesis and have a great detail of experience on graph
 > visualization especially scientific graphs. matplotlib, scipy.
 >
 > So i want to participate in the title.
 > * Python: Data Visualization and Graphing

Hi Bugra.  Sounds like you cover all the bases -- I've marked the document
assigned to you on the wiki page.

I've also linked that topic to an empty wiki page so you can work up an
outline that others can see and contribute to:

  http://wiki.python.org/moin/AdvocacyWritingTasks/DataVisualizationGraphing

If you have questions on focus or format, let me know.

-Jeff