[Aberdeen] Python practice sessions

Nonso Ibenegbu jollynony at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 3 13:56:25 CEST 2015

Granite Pythonistas,

What if we offered regular python practice sessions.
It should be community driven and should cover topics like syntax, grammar, idioms, tips and tricks and best practices.
We would discuss a list of topics and ask people to select ones they'd wish to facilitate.
For every topic we'd create a hangout, use our mailing list, here on meetup or any other media to discuss it. Then we'd get together to share/practice what we have learnt and have someone give a talk on it or use it in a given domain.
You are welcome to pitch in with ideas and also I'd like to know what the extent of support for this might be. You can like this post to demonstrate your support.

You can respond here or go to Link to discussion <http://www.meetup.com/Aberdeen-Python-Meetup/messages/boards/thread/48848353#127903488>
Warm Regards
Nonso Ibenegbu
jollynony at yahoo.com